So I had someone send an email regarding logging. So I’ll outline my complete steps.
- QSOs are entered into N1MM+ logger as they are made. I do not keep paper logs.
- As the QSOs are entered, they get automatically uploaded to Clublog. You can see the log in real time. (Unless I forget to start up the program that transfers directly, which sometimes happens)
- At the end of the night, or sometimes if I take a break, I export to an ADIF file.
- I use TQSL to upload the ADIF to LoTW.
- After giving LoTW a few minutes to process the file, I use QRZ.com to download directly from LoTW and update my logbook there.
I do not upload to EQSL.cc or any other site. I have found that their interface is just too clunky and time consuming, whereas LoTW and QRZ are relatively easy.
I do like physical cards from everyone, but of course I also appreciate having the logs electronically verified. The instant satisfaction of seeing a rare or new DX country or state marked as verified is nice. For everyone who has done so, I appreciate it.
Alan 9X0TA / KE4TA